- Wentworth Falls: Undercliff Track
- Grand Canyon in the Blue Mountains. See Monthly Report October 2004.
Grose Valley: From Govett's Leap to Pulpit Rock. See Monthly Report November 2003.
Wentworth Falls: Undercliff Track. See Monthly Report September 2003.
Glow Worm Tunnel: across the darkest tunnel you can imagine and further along a gully covered with rainforest into the light of a tall eucalypt forest.
Wentworth Falls: Overcliff Track, Undercliff Track, Giant Staircase, Wentworth Pass, Valley of Waters.
- Along the Great North Road. See Monthly Report February 2003.
- Glenbrook Gorge: no formed track through the gorge towards the Nepean River. See Monthly Report February 2003.
Jamison Valley: Giant Staircase, Ruined Castle, Golden Stairs. See Monthly Report January 2003.
Royal National Park: coastal track (overnight trip)
Three day trips when we were on holiday touring through Australia:
- Wentworth Falls: Overcliff Track, Undercliff Track, National Pass, Valley of Waters
- Grose Valley: Glenn Inn, Grand Canyon, Grose Valley, Junction Rock, Bridal Veil Falls, Govetts Leap
- Jamison Valley: Three Sisters, Katoomba Falls, Base of Scenic Railway, Grand Stairs